Thursday, October 20, 2011

Phantom Skeletons in My Closet


Phantom Skeletons in My Closet -  Created using Scraps Of Darkness Oct kit, All Hallows Eve. 




I made this specifically for a contest at Pink Paislee, using the Phantom paper line.   I just had a ball letting my mind travel on this one.  




  

This is the door view.  To create the door , I used some molding paste mixed with black paint for texture.  Then some punching and  Pink Paislee products.    The door knocker was a piece I have had for about 10 years.  Bought at an antique shop and was going to use on a project that never cane to fruition. 
Know what I am talking about?   We all have projects like that....started in our minds ONLY!
Mine was a beauty, I'll tell ya.  hahahaha



This is the inside door view.  Some Dusty Attic Skeleton keys hanging from a Pink Paislee flower.   I colored the Pink Paislee "haunting" cards with nibs and Timmy inks. 
Dressed the place up with some black  creepy cheese cloth from the Halloween decoration isles found at any store ( discounted of course!).  The Phantom tag is packaging from the Pink Paislee card pack. 

 This is the inside view where my skeletons live.   Not gonna tell you what they are, but they are doosies!   I used a Dusty Attic scroll. and some skeletons found in the decorations isle at any store.  These happen to come from Michaels - yes of course 60% off!

And the rest below are just more close ups.   Enjoy and thanks for looking.



2 comments:

  1. Your box is incredible! Love all your fantastic detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Terribly spooky and absolutely awesome at the same time.
    You have some major talent going on inside of you.

    ReplyDelete