Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fall Garden #2 - Scraps Of Darkness


Fall Garden #2  - Scraps Of Darkness
This is a photo I took of my cousin in a garden in October. And again no story for this! A perfect fall day. Her daughter is scrapped in my LO called "Fall Day". 

This was made with the Scraps Of Darkness Nov. Kit, Purple Haze. Tons of color and fun with this kit for the lighter, brighter side of life or the darker days when you feel some grunge coming on. Come check us out and see what you can create. 

The papers used were the wonderfully vibrant Quick Quotes Papers Designed by Joy - Julie Je t'aime and the coordinating Quick Quotes vellum quote tag. 
The colors matched my photo dead on.   Gotta jump for joy when that happens.  Makes scrapping so much easier.  



 I also used some Dusty Attic at the top and gussied up with stickles. 


This is a Prima - Cradle Collection - Bird Nest ( Sparrow) that came in the Scraps Of Darkness Nov. Kit. 

Thanks for looking and have a great day.  







2 comments:

  1. Color, color, yeah...a girl after my own heart! So loving this color combination..I used these colors in a recent creation myself. Just wanted to bask in them, they're so lively. Lots of wonderful things to look at here Jenn, and those ribbons add elegance too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those purples!! I can't believe how well all of the colors go with your photo! Beautiful!

    http://julies-thisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete