Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Scraps Of Darkness - 2 New Layouts for Dusty Attic and CSI #7

Pretty As A Flower

This is a layout I created that pairs the wonderful  Scraps Of Darkness Feb Victoriana Kit with the amazing Dusty Attic Long Stem Flower DA0462.  I love this pairing.  

The image is from Vic28 Art E Zine,   

I inked the Dusty Attic with Tim Holtz Distress inks in Barn Door and the stem was done in Vintage Photo and Peeled Paint for the green accents.   I made the red pop with Crackle Accents and some gold micro beads. 


The punch shown above is the Martha Stewart Pansy corner punch.




Natural Beauty
This is a photo from Graphic Fairy.  I created this using the Scraps Of Darkness Feb. Victoriana Kit with the Prima Printery papers so that I could play along with the CSI-Color Stories and Inspiration case file #7.  




Here is the case file #7 color palette, evidence and testimony particulars.  The rules state that I must use all 5 palette colors, include 2 pieces of evidence and 1 form of testimony.


I used the Dusty Attic Wrought Iron Trim Set DA0547 and I applied the Shimmerz Enamelz in Molten Metal.  Love this stuff. 



Thanks for looking.  Please consider joining us at Scraps Of Darkness.  The kit is versatile, fun  and totally coordinated to help make scrapping easy. 

2 comments:

  1. Love love love it all. Totally gorgeous.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFL Jennifer!!!! I looove the color combinations ...the eyelets and leather lace on the hearts and the beautiful colorings of the DA piece!

    ReplyDelete