Monday, July 30, 2012

Forsythia Branch - Scraps Of Darkness

Dusty Attic and Scraps Of Darkness and Tutorial

I took this photo of some kind of cool looking bush in the spring  as I happened to wander into my neighbors yard at, ohhhh, about 6am with camera in hand.  The interesting bush just glowed.  Now it's not a forsythia bush, but I am going to pretend it is because it's all I know.  

Back to the photo... my husband said boooooring.  Dont' like.  So I set aside until I received the 7Dots paper in my Scraps Of Darkness Kit and my little eyes lit up.  Ohhhhh goodness gracious a perfect match.


I used the Dusty Attic Bamboo #3 DA0705 and transformed them from bamboo to a forsythia branch.  You can see my mini tutorial here

This sketch was created by Mistra Hoolahan.  Thanks for continuing to inspire us with your creativity, Mistra.

Thanks for looking.  I appreciate this a great deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment