Sunday, August 19, 2012

Guest Designer at Studio 75




The wonderful folks at Studio 75 have invited me to be a Guest Designer for their sunny, wonderful summer collection, Summer & Latte. 

It all started as my dear friend and talented artist, Bellaidea,  Agnieszka,recently sent me some great papers to play with by Studio 75.  This is a  a fresh company out of Poland. Below is an image of the Studio 75's New Summer Collection - Summer & Latte. 


This image was taken from Moonlight Magical Free website.  It has some great vintage images to play around with.  I wanted to show that while the collection is certainly light, fresh and sunny, it can easily be used for some vintage work. 

On this image, I used the Summer & Latte 03 and 02 along with some inks, stamps and flowers from my stash to accentuate the photo. 

In addition, I used a Prima mask under the photo that complimented the delicate flourish pattern on the sides of the background pattern paper from the Summer & Latte collection.  

The chipboard is beautiful straight from the package, but I love to cut up my chipboard and arrange them to accommodate my needs.  Below,  I used the coordinating chippies and painted them white, then highlighted with a little Ingvild Bolme, Olive ink. 


Thanks so much Studio 75   for trusting me with your collection.
Please check them out and take a look at the rest of the inspirational art on the Studio 75 blog to see what others have created with the Summer & Latte Collection.

2 comments:

  1. Pure magic - the transformation is incredible. These papers are lovely but you've created a really beautiful art work with them:):):)

    ReplyDelete