Saturday, September 29, 2012

Projects using Donna Salazar products



Donna Salazer's September Challenge was to create a gift for someone using some of her products. My gifts were for my husband's office at work.  He is an engineer and his office needs something other than wires and electrical panels and technical whatnots.  

The first is a canvas panel to replace his electrical panels on his desk.  hahahaha.  

This was a canvas that I really layered up with gesso, molding paste, clear gel medium, paper layers, masking tape, inking, stamping and mesh and some Mixd Media Inx.  

He told me that a salesman paid him a visit to his office and asked if he could have this canvas.  My husband got a bit possessive and said "absolutely not!  My wife made this for me".  Sweet man.  

I used a technique of image transfer I recently learned  from a couple of sources:  Drycha (Karolina Stopyra) and from Alda Stevens.  The bike image is from a stock image program just so you know.

These are the Donna Salazar products I used:
• Clearsnap - Donna Salazar - Mix'd Media Inx - Leather 
• Clearsnap - Donna Salazar - Mix'd Media Inx - Black 
• Stampers Anonymous - Donna Salazar - Cling Mounted Rubber Stamp Set - Bubble Wrap






Thanks for looking and taking your time in my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment