Monday, July 29, 2013

Maja Designs - Card Using Sofiero Collection




 Here is a card I created using the limited edition Sofiero Collection by Maja Design.

It's birthday and card giving season for me so I am going to try my hand at card making.  This is for my sister's birthday.

This collection is Maja Design at it's elegant best.  Each paper is delicate and feminine and so hard to capture via photo.



This card used the A and B side of one sheet of Sofiero - The Magnificent Flower Street, product code SOF-617.   I  also added a paper doily and some tiny Prima flowers with some  generic floral berries. 
The delicate chipboard heart is from Blue Fern Studios chipboard. 



Thanks for looking.  Remember, the Sofiero Collection is limited so you don't want to miss it. 

Supplies:
Maja Design Sofiero Collection - The Magnificent Flower Street - SOF-617
Prima Encore Flowers 561345
Blue Fern Studios - Heart Set 074417
Paper Doily
Ribbon
Floral berries

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ! The lattice heart looks so nice with the little pins...so soft & feminine. I bet your sister LOVES it:):))

    ReplyDelete