Thursday, September 12, 2013

Flying Unicorns - Bo Bunny Avenues Collection




This is created using the BoBunny Avenues collection.  I love each and every sheet.

The paper was a gift to me from Maggi Harding.  I recently took a scrappy vacation and visited my dear scrappy friend.  She welcomed me with a little tag kit she assembled.  She included some wonderful stick pins she made, the BoBunny Avenues collection 6x6 pad, tags, lace.  What a thoughtful person to think of all the embellishments as well for the tag kit.




These are stick pins that Maggi made.  She is just the best! So very talented. The metal piece is a metal Adornment from the Flying Unicorns store - where the best metal  pieces can be found. I just rubbed a little Rub N Buff in gold leaf over the top of it.

I also rubbed Rub N Buff to the edges of the tag.



I used an old McGill punch that I borrowed to make the pine sprigs.  I adore this punch.  When I got home I was missing playing with this punch.  You got it!  I ordered it after searching high and low.  Yippee - mine soon.  
Thanks for looking and special thanks to Maggi for her hospitality, amazing cooking, gifts and laughs.


Supplies:
Bo BunnyThe Avenues Collection
Lace Trim
Rub N Buff Gold Leaf
Stick Pins hand made by Maggi Harding
Flying Unicorns Metal Adornmments
Prima Tags
McGill  Punch -Pine
Martha Stewart Punch Cherish lace
Martha Stewart Punch - Large Wild Flowers
Mesh ribbon




2 comments: