Monday, December 2, 2013

Flying Unicorns Dec Kit of the Month - Umbrellas

Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month for December -Magic
The Kit of the Month (KOM) is called Magic.   It most certainly is a box full of fun, colorful and wonderful magic. Kaisercraft, Marion Smith, Pink Paislee, Petaloo and Prima, stamps, mist, flowers, wood  and metal embellishments and more.

The Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden begged me to pull out some photos I took of my niece a few  summers ago twirling some paper umbrellas in the yard on a sunny summer day.

I thought I would create the Enchanted Garden on my page for little niece.

The Prima Lucido flowers were a great match and pop of color and sparkle.  I tucked in some web weave trim as leafy greens.

My background is from Shimmerz Spritz mists that are listed below. Also some dribbles and drips of 13 Arts  Ayeeda ink and then some Prima stenciling. I also rubbed pink gelato around the page with my fingers  and misted with water to give a more uniform look to the background.


The wood fencing came in the kit as well.  Adds great effect to my garden.



Here are the Prima Lucido flowers upclose.  Pretty.
Thanks for stopping.    Order your kit today.

Supplies:
Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month December - Magic
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden - Bewitched  P1220
Gelato - Pink
Shimmerz Spritz - Tuscan Sun/Bed of Roses
Lindys Stamp Gang - Mango Mania
13 Arts Ayeeda Ink Yellow
Prima Lucido Flowers 571733
Prima Clear Stamp Zepher 559526
TCW 6x6 Template - Mini Honey comb TCW346
Stencil Poppies and Peonnies 922146
Claudine Helnuth Foam Stamp Domestic
Web weave trim
Magnolia floral berries
















1 comment: