Saturday, May 24, 2014

Flying Unicorns CSI-Colors Stories Inspiration case File 124




Welcome to CSI-Colors Stories Inspiration case file 124.  
This month, the Flying Unicorns are sponsoring the fun color challenge forum.
 How does this challenge work?   You must use the colors in the palette.  You must pick at least two items from the evidence list and incorporate them somehow.  You must then some journaling from the Testimony list into your work.  It doesn't need to be on the piece, but it must be in your description .

My testimony:  I made a wish and then met you.

My evidence: Ombre effect with the paper from the center out to edges and flowers

So a little about my creation.  This is actually a 12x12 Canvas created using a few different Flying Unicorn kits.   I had to ink my  ribbon to make it grape colored.  Grape is not really a color I have much around the house.  But inking worked like a char when I used the Colorsnap Mixd Media Inx in Berry.




My corset is from Dusty Attic,  It's painted first with rose colored paint paint.  Then I added a little brown ink here, some gold embossing power and heat set.

I did run my fav Rub N Buff in gold on the Prima Metal Mechanical medallions.  

This 12x12 canvas is now in my ETSY shop. 

Consider playing along!  Your investigation starts here.
Check out the Flying Unicorns also - with fun monthly challenges and coordinating kits.

Supplies:
Creative Scraps Heartwarming Tags
Dusty Attic Chipboard - Corsets DA0637
Prima Flowers Serenity 571344
Prima Flowers - Lyric Peach Stems 564452
Ranger Gold Embossing powder
Adirondack Paint - Mountain Rose
Prima Mechanicals 961077
Gold Rub N Buff
Clearsnap Mixed Media Inx - Berries
Prima Stencil 6x6 Elementals 960568
Prima -Jodie Lee  12x12 Journal Art pad -950682
Lace from my friend Donna Stanek


No comments:

Post a Comment