Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Flying Unicorns Small Art Big Passion - Cards

http://www.flyingunicornstore.com/category_s/1324.htm
Our small art addon kit can stand alone or mix it in with the main kit. Perfect for card makers, altered projects, tags, atc's and so much more!

This may well be my favorite part of the May Kit.  It's a mini-kit all it's own.  Perfect for those folks who love smaller projects, cards, tags  or maybe do not have much time in the month to devote to crafting.  I made these cards with items completely from the Small Art Add-on.



My cards are not super complex and detailed.  They are practical and do-able. They will make the recipient smile and that is really the point of a card.  Right?  Cheering someone and making them feel special for but a moment. 

That's what this add-on kit helps you do - make someone feel loved and appreciated. 


Here are my closer looks.







The small art addon kit is available now.  Get your's before they are gone. 
Remember - Flying Unicorn kits - we do not have sign ups - we believe that creating should be a passion and not an obligation and once the kit is gone - its gone.

Our kits are in hot demand and do sell out in 24-48 hours but they always go on sale the last day of each month at 12:01 am est - so mark your calendar and sign up for our emails - so you do not miss out !

CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS !




1 comment:

  1. I know I don't pop in often...but when I do....just LOOOVE what I see...these are simply delightful & all so different, too...Thanks for the inspiration:):)

    ReplyDelete