Monday, May 5, 2014

Mojo Monday at the Flying Unicorns


Mojo Monday -  featuring Alda's sketch

Mojo Monday is a weekly sketch challenge that takes place at the Flying Unicorns.  All you need to join  in the fun is your own papers and supplies and imagination. 
Interpret the sketch anyway you like then  post here by the deadline. 

Spring is trying to inch it's way into bloom where Iive - it's a slow go thus far so I decided to help in my own little way.  I made this bloom with wonderful purples, butterflies and tulle.  
I chose papers from Maja Design  for my layout called Ska vi ta en Fika.  


My ribbon is simply glued in a twisted position.  It is not special twisted stuff.

You can see in the photo below that I added a little chunky white embossing powder to the chipboard here and there after painting it white.   I wanted just a hint of texture.


Supplies: 
Dusty Attic  Vintage Frame DA0254
Stampendous Chunky White embossing enamel
Prima Wishes and Dreams stamp 970185
Prima Clear Stamp 960834
Book pages
white gesso
Prima flowers
ribbon



1 comment:

  1. wow I love this, what a fabulous layout, and the sketch is fab too. x

    ReplyDelete