Sunday, March 1, 2015

March - Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month and 2Crafty - a perfect match




http://www.flyingunicornstore.com



We are welcoming spring with arms wide open. Flowers will begin to bloom, the bright sunshine, longer days and sweet soft warm breezes. Spring is just around the corner. Without further adieu, we proudly present our March Your Passion. Your Art , celebrating the romance of Spring!

I paired 2Crafty and Flying Unicorns together for some dramatic results.  You can see the blog post at 2Crafty here

Flying Unicorn has 2Crafty in the Store....so I thought I'd add some to my March "Your Passion Your Art" kit, including the amazing Hibiscus Frame.  This piece is art all on it's own. 

So here is a photo of the "Hibiscus Frame".  Pretty spectacular, don't you think?  Because of it's stand alone beauty, I decided not to cover it with paints or gels, beads or embossing enamel.  The natural color of the chipboard was actually perfect for the papers I was using.

I decided to cut the frame and use it on each of the corners of the layout.

The papers are from Authentique and were part of the Flying Unicorn kit for March - Your Passion Your Art.





This is "Live Laugh Love" from 2Crafty.  I wanted this to be bold because it is my sentiment.
I also used the


I also used the "Mini Word Set 1" m00542.  It's small and can be tucked anywhere as a subtle accent.  This is also in the store:  here

Here are some close ups of the chipboard for you to enjoy!




Thanks so very kindly for stopping here.  I value you. 

Supplies:
Flying Unicorn March Your Passion Your Art
Authentique Classique Beauty - Beauty Twelve BEA012
Authentique Classique Beauty - Beauty Seven BEA007
Authentique Classique Beauty - Beauty Eight BEA008
Authentique Classique Beauty - Beauty Three  BEA003
2Crafty Chipboard -Hibiscus Frame
2Crafty Chipboard - Live Laugh Love
2Crafty Chipboard Mini Word Set 1
Prima Art Basics - 3D Gloss Gel 961381
Prima Art Extravaganza  Caribbean Seas Glitter Set 961565
Prima Color Bloom Mists - Glistening Waves 573942
Prima 12x12 Stencil Bubbles
Prima Flowers - Bristol Bloom Teal 553050
Prima Flowers Serenade Purple 561468
Prima Flowers 577568
Colorsnap - Mixd Media Inkz Berries, Patina
Tim Holtz Vagabond - Black Soot
Silks - Periwinkle


No comments:

Post a Comment