Thursday, June 11, 2015

June Small Art Big Passion - Tag/Card




Flying Unicorn Small Art Big Passion

I know I have said this before...but I love the Small Art Big Passion mini kit that is available each month.  I do think it is my favorite part of all the Kits offered.  You can make a months worth of cards, tags, small gifts and something for yourself. 

The Small Art Big Passion never fails to have amazing embellishments and papers and fascinating items in the package. The Petaloo Flowers this month are soft and wispy feeling. 

This month a tag  and envelope came in the kit.  I decided to make a quick tag set - or maybe a gift card set.   Super easy and done in about 10 min.   I have my steps below. 
Turned the tag into a little note card..a Petaloo flower, some punched leaves, twine and BoBunny journal cards.  Done!


I took one of the BoBunny journal cards and bent it to make a flap.  I used the flap and the folk on my tag.  


If you missed the kit this month, you may want to think about pre-ordering.  Each month, the pre-order option is available starting the 20th of the month.    There are sneak previews of the kits so you get a chance to have a feel for what may lurk inside.  Per-orders only last 48 hours.

Join the Unicorn magic on Facebook where you can share your wonderful art.


Supplies:
June Flying Unicorns Small Art Big Passion
BoBunny Paper Collection and Chipboard
Tim Holtz Distress Ink -Vintage
Hemp Twine
Petaloo Flowers
Bo Bunny Stamp

1 comment: