Thursday, July 9, 2015

Flying Unicorns Small Art Big Passion card 2


Flying Unicorns Small Art Big Passion for July

Flying Unicorns has this cool little kit we lovingly call "Small Art Big Passion".  It's a strange name indeed because it's not really small - it is still robust and packed with current trendy scrap products, fun coordinating embellishments, flowers, papers, and usually a surprise or two tossed in.  The primary purpose of this smaller kit was to appeal to the large market of card and tag makers. This is also perfect for folks trying to balance crafting/scraping with lifestyle, free time, and budget.  That's probably most of us, right?

This is a card I made with the July Small Art Big Passion Kit. Lots of inking to make this take on a vintage tone.  I tend to use pre-folded cards because I am not great at perfect folds when I make my own card bases.   

I actually embellished with flowers I made using a die from a previous kit.  



Come snag your Small Art Big Passion kit for July before they disappear.  The combination of Prima Debutante and LemonCraft will make you smile.


1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    What a beautiful and elegant card. Your flower clusters are so very pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete