Saturday, July 11, 2015

More Summer Simplicity


  Flying Unicorn July - Your Passion Your Art

Flying Unicorn July kit features Lemoncraft papers and embellishments.  All this gorgeousness in a box....it's unheard of.  Of course I did not want to cut my papers up.  But it doesn't make for much of a Design Team piece if I don't tackle the papers and whip them into shape.  I also realized that beautiful papers never reach their full potential sitting in my stash drawer  where they never get used.  How sad is that!

So I created something totally girly and feminine in keeping with the feel of the papers. No mixed media here and a more clean style design which I am really enjoying lately.

I have this layout available in my etsy shop.  I have removed the photo and can insert your photo in it's place - so go check this out.  You can find it here.


The embellishments that came in the kit are also wonderful for those little extra special touches.   Flairbuttons, lace trim, wood butterflies - all that girly stuff.



Here is the layout with no photo.  I have this in my Etsy shop with no photo in it.   I can absolutely pop YOUR photo into this page. Just let me know.  I also have some companion pages that would look great in a wall cluster as well. 



If you missed the kit this month and want to protect yourself in the future from such despair, Flying Unicorns offers a pre-order option available the 20th of every month.  Sneak previews are available at that time and you decide if you want to place an order.  This option is only available for 48 hours.  At which point, the offer vanishes and you risk having to fight the sell out shoppers.


These are the other companion pages that are in the Etsy shop.  Wouldn't they be darling in a wall cluster?   You can find them here.


Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping.

Core'dinations whitewash collection cardstock
Lemoncraft paper collection - House of Roses
Lemoncraft House of Roses Collection -Flair  Buttons
Jillibean Soup Hampton Art wood veneers JB0560
Petaloo Flowers









7 comments:

  1. Wow hun this is so beautiful, soft, pretty and gorgeous!!!!, love it, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, sometimes it is just the paper already beautiful enough. If I scrap for myself I do a lot of very simple pages with a lot of writing. You made a super layout, simple and yet stunning fresh!

    ReplyDelete