Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Flying Unicorn Small Art Big Passion Card Acorns


This is December's Small Art Big Passion for Flying Unicorns.  It's a fun little mini kit  - made especially for card, tag and small project crafters.  

The papers this month are BoBunny's Juliet collection - and quite a versatile collection, I must say.  I decided to use the papers for a  much needed Thank You card.  Tis the season for being thankful - though a nice card  thanking someone is always in season. 

My sweet little Acorn die is from Spellbinders.  Darling, isn't it? 

As I am looking at this card, I realize there is not a lot to this card- some acorns, leaves, a border with some stamping.  Cards do not always need to be totally covered from corner to corner with embellishments.  Yes I adore flowers and trims, but sometimes I need to back away from the crafting table and tell my crafty little fingers to just stop!  They rebel at times and do not listen to my brain, but they are learning.  

Thanks for visiting my simple little card today to see what can be created with the Small Art Big Passion for Flying Unicorns

Products:
Small Art Big Passion for Flying Unicorns
BoBunny Juliet collection 6x6
Ranger Gold Stickles
Prima Stamps Stitches - 570514
Dovecraft Curiosity Corner Clear Stamp Sentiment DCC5008
Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mahogany , Vintage Photo
Spellbinders Acorn Die S2-191
Hemp Cord
Gold Glitter
Floral Berries
Martha Stewart Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment