Saturday, March 26, 2016

As Beautiful as a Rose - Lemoncraft Neverending Summer Canvas



Lemoncraft - So Beautiful

I am in love with Lemoncraft's paper collections. They are soft, romantic and have that gorgeous touch of vintage grace.  I thought I'd share some projects and a step-by-step tutorial of a 8x10 canvas panel I made featuring Lemoncraft's Vintage Time ATC cards as well as a card ( found at the bottom of the post).

You can find the original on Lemoncraft's blog right here.   

Here's how I made this:

Step 1. Take a sheet of Lemoncraft NeverEnding Summer paper. I used the sheet called, "Swimming in the Lake".  I wanted to use the beautiful floral edges on the paper so I cut the paper, inked the edges and placed the paper on the canvas so the edges were showing.  


Step 2. I attached the paper to the canvas with a generous amount of Soft Matte Gel Medium and a foam brush.  I think the gel medium is better to use than glue  when working with canvas.  It seals the paper to protect it and also prevents the corners and edges of the paper from tearing and bending.   


Step 3. I covered the top of the paper with Soft Matte Gel Medium as well. 
 Step 4.  Time to adhere the beautiful Vintage Time ATC cards.  I cut three images, and added cardboard to the middle image for some dimension.  I used Soft Matte Gel Medium for this step as well. 
 Step 5.  I added a punched border onto the canvas then I started to embellish with my flowers and all other embellishments.
 Step 6.  I printed out a sentiment from my computer, cut the words out and inked all the edges.  I used Soft Matte Gel to attach them to the canvas.
Here are some close ups. 


Now to show you a card I made using card I made using Lemoncraft's Tiny Miracles collection and Vintage Time 003 cards.  Isn't it sweet?  

The Vintage Time ATC cars are simply gorgeous and I know you will enjoy creating beautiful projects with them. 

 Thank you for stopping by! 

Products
Lemoncraft Neverending Summer - Swimming in the Lake paper P0067
Lemoncraft Vintage Time Labels 2
Lemoncraft Tiny Miracles 12x12 Basic Pack
Lemoncraft Tiny Miracles  - Tiny Miracles 01 LPTM01
Lemoncraft Tiny Miracles  - Tiny Miracles 02 LPTM02
Vintage Time Cards - 003- LPVT003
Prima Flowers - Tales of You & Me 586348
Prima Flowers - Tales of You & Me 586362

2 comments: