Monday, May 16, 2016

Escape Kitty the Pirate - Flying Unicorn


Escape Kitty on the High Seas

May Your Passion Your Art - May Kit from the Flying Unicorns
The May kit from the Flying Unicorns had the wonderful French Riviera collection by Prima and Frank Garcia.  Escape Kitty felt like riding the open seas and CAT-ching a wave as the Dread Pirate Kitty.  

I made a pirate's chest a few weeks ago and Kitty loves it.  She'd love it better filled with catnip and mouse toys but I didn't give her that option.  

The back page is from Authentique which also came in the kit and is the perfect color for the layout.  


The clusters have Prima flowers from the french Riviera collection all gussied up with Prima Color Bloom Mist in Cobalt and Antique Gold ( which cam in April's Kit).  







 You can find this layout in my ETSY shop along with other items in my ETSY shop .  This is what it looks like with no photo.  Now imagine YOUR photo here instead - a cool seaside photo, a vintage photo from your favorite service person...or perhaps you have a pirate in your household like I have in mine ( lucky  me).    

Well why imagine it?  Why not send my your high quality photo and I'll pop it in and customize the photo to match perfectly.  Maybe you prefer the photo in sepia, black and white  or softer tones - well I can do that.
I'll even send you a preview of the finished piece before i mail it out for your approval.    

Find it in my ETSY shop right here.


 You can find this layout and other items in the ETSY shop.   

Time is precious.  I value the time you spent here.  Thanks so much for stopping.  I value your feedback. 

If you missed out on the kit ( it does sell out monthly and quite quickly too!) - then consider our  "never fail" option of pre-ordering on the 20th of every month.  


Products Used:
Prima French Riviera by Frank Garcia - Deep Blue Sea 586188
Prima French Riviera by Frank Garcia - Plages Du 586201
Authentique Explore Collection Sticker Sheet 12x12
Authentique Explore Collection -Explore Four 12x12 sheet
Prima French Riviera Collection by Frank Garcia  Juste Toi 990794
Flying Unicorns Metal Adornments - Sea Merchant Collection
Prima Color Bloom in Cobalt and Antique Gold
Hemp Cording
Floral Berries



No comments:

Post a Comment