Thursday, April 13, 2017

I'm A SpellBlogger for Spellbinders.



I'm a Spellbinders SpellBlogger!  

Yep that's true.  I'm as excited as can be.
I was invited to transition from Spellbinders's Star Shopper to SpellBlogger, where I'll be being featured monthly on the Spellbinder's blog.    

As part of the Spellbinder's Star Shopping Team, I would periodically receive product from Spellbinders to review, create videos and promote new product as well as the Maker's Mart Kits by Spellbinders.  

I'd like to share a few of the super short videos and projects I have created for Spellbinders and Maker's Mart

This is a sweet little treat box I made using the Maker's Mart Die of the Month featuring the Tote Shaped Treat Box.  I several different treat boxes to show how versatile this is for so many occasions.  My blog post with the whole ensemble of treat boxes is here.   

 In fact you can still grab this wonderful Die Kit -here.
    (You can see the post at Spellbinders right here.  )

Here is a 3 min video I created showing how to assemble the treat box.  I also provided several inspirational options using the die set. 

Here is another card and video created using the Maker' Mart Die of the Month  Kit.  
I had a lot of fun with this floral die and had to pull myself away from making cards with handmade flowers in order to get the video finished. 

You can see all the card samples here on my blog.  
You can still grab this Die Kit from Maker's Mart as well, right here.  This was the Poppy Die Set

Here is the super short video showing a variety of ways to use the flower die.  



Here is another fun card I made using Spellbinders Die D-lites and the amazing portable Prizm Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
You can see my original post here with a variety of Die D-Lite samples being used. 
This particular features the following dies: 

This is the short video I created to show how easy and portable the Spellbinders Prizm machine is.  




This card features the Borderabilities Dies - which I adore.  This is: Spellbinders Borderabilities Card Creator Etched Die -A2 Scalloped Borders

The background ovals on this layout were made using: 

You can follow Spellbinders on Pinterest right here.  
You can catch the daily blog posts from Spellbinders right here.  #spellbinders #NeverStopMaking
Petaloo Flowers - Botanica Mini-Pistachio 1101108
Petaloo Flowers -Sugar  Mini Mocha -RS1131-123/6
Petaloo  Flowers - Berry Spray Burgundy 1829-322

Other Supplies:
Spellbinders Prizm Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
Makers Mart Kits
Makers Mart Die Kit - Tote Shaped Treat Box
Makers Mart Die Kit - Poppy Die Set (DOM-008)
Spellbinders Die D-Lites Seahorse and Sand Dollar S1-015
Spellbinders Nestabilities-Card Creator Dies -Valiant Honor A2 - S5-217
Spellbinders Nestabilities Floral Oval Etched Die - S4-356
Spellbinders Borderabilities Card Creator Etched Die -A2 Scalloped Borders S5-182
Green Cardstock
Ribbon (Misc)
Martha Stewart Punch - Branch
Authentique Harvest Collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment