Saturday, February 3, 2018

Celebration Cards -DIY Made Easy

 
I'm learning cards do not need to be overly embellished to make them graceful and beautiful.  While I do love my flowers and dimensional creations, classic elegance is always en vogue. 

I'm letting Maja Design paper and a Spellbinders die do all the work on this card. I'm gonna sit back and watch the magic happen.
Beautiful, isn't it?  

My Paper choice is from Maja Design called Celebration with it's companion monochrome collection, Shades of Celebration
This collection was designed to recognize 10 years in business. 
These are the papers I used from both the 12x12 collections:
Congratulations
Ballroom Dancing
Charcoal (Monochrome Shades of Celebration)
Pearl  (Monochrome Shades of Celebration)


The sentiment part of my card is actually the folded die.  I'm using that as my "mini card".  Doesn't get much easier.  


The Spellbinders Chantilly Paper Lace Collection  is one of the many from the Amazing Paper Grace Collections designed by Becca Feeken.
And one last look at the card.  


Thanks for stopping by to look.   

Where to shop? 
You can shop for Maja Design papers right here. 
Shop Spellbinders collection of Amazing Paper Grace right here
You can find all your favorite Spellbinders dies and products right here.


Product List:

No comments:

Post a Comment