Thursday, March 1, 2018

Creative Embellishments Challenge - March



Hello.  Welcome to March.  March is a long month for me due to the crazy anticipation of good weather - less cold and snow, more sun and warmth.   

I have a great idea to help make the long March month more enjoyable.  Consider playing along with the Creative Embellishments March Challenge.  
Below is the image from the challenge.  Let your imagination interpret this anyway it wants.  

Don’t forget you can add your challenge on  the Creative Embellishments  FB page  in the comments section.



These are the chipboard pieces I used on my cards.  
My first card...My inspiration is the large flower the lady is smelling.  Her flower is large and significant.  While I don't have a rose,  I have one significant flower.  
The chipboard below is part of the Mini Frames set.  
I added embossing power (Stampendous Frantage Aged Ivory) to the chipboard to keep it simple.  I must admit that I adore this particular embossing powder.  I've bought several bottles of this over the years.  

When embossing chipboard, it helps to have an easy embossing liquid applicator.  Embossing Stamp pads just don't make the cut here. I prefer dabber applicators for chipboard and other items that have a bigger area to cover. Consider Ranger Emboss It - Clear Embossing Dabber.  LOVE it on my chippies.  

The paper used is the new Graphic45 Fairie Dust Collection.  Just a gorgeous collection and absolutely perfect with that chipboard mini frame.


Next up- the lovely purple and teal combo card.  
The  Creative Embellishments Flourish Set 10 looks divine here, inked with green ink and dabbed with stickles.


Thanks for stopping by to visit.  

Where to shop? 
Shop for your Creative Embellishments chippies right here
Don’t forget you can add your challenge on  the Creative Embellishments  FB page  in the comments section.



Supplies :

No comments:

Post a Comment