Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Family Memories Layout




Family Memories Layout

I took a great photo of my mom with her two sisters in 2017.  It's one of my favorite images of the three ladies who have been so important in my life.  My sweet Aunt on the right is no longer with us, and this photo captures her spirit so perfectly - happy, joyful and full of love.  

I love that Creative Embellishments has been so instrumental in helping to decorate this layout and to capture my feelings.   My Aunt was a bright star in my life so I was excited to grab the newly released Falling Stars Stencil to accent the chipboard circle frame, Stars in My Universe


When I look at the  Stars in My Universe circle frame, it has a lot of symbolism for me.  
It's the universe; it's the stars in the heavens; it's the endless and perfect circle of love; it's my family filled with the stars of my life.  It's strong and magnificent.

Below is the the list of the Creative Embellishments I used: 


I kept the treatments of the chipboard very simple - painting the pieces with white acrylic  and inking the word "family " with Distress Ink in Wilted Violet after the paint was dry.

I used the Creative Embellishments Falling Stars Stencil with some Distress Ink in Wilted Violet


Thanks for sharing a piece of your day with me. 

Where to shop? 
You can shop for Creative Embellishments chipboards, stencils and products here. 



Creative Embellishments - Falling Stars Stencil
Creative Embellishments -Small Family Border Words
Creative Embellishments - Stars in My Universe
LemonCraft papers  - Gossamer Blue Collection
Prima Resin - Cherub with Bird
Prima Stencil - Woven 584559

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE this one Jennifer! What a wonderful photo too! The colors are gorgeous and really capture the happiness seen in the photo.

    ReplyDelete